Marie Fe De Ocampo
Address: Nasugbu, Batangas City Philippines 4231
Date of Birth: August 19, 1995
Customer Support Representative
24/7 Support Services
July 06, 2016 – February 15, 2017
- Take inbound and do outbound calls, sends email and chat to customers within department service standards to answer questions regarding account information.
- Assist clients to cancel subscription, place an order and process refunds into their accounts. Observe confidentiality of information.
- Knows the processes and systems to be able to handle verification of details, responding to questions and clarifications. Observe telephone etiquette at all times.
- Deliver trusted, professional, and reliable service to A Lark Solutions PH Inc.
- Meet quality expectations to ensure a positive client experience
- Meet productivity expectations to maximize team service levels
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries
- Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product and policy changes
- Follow-up customer calls when necessary
Philippine National Bank
April – June 2015
- Responsible for processing new accounts in a time sensitive manner.
- Determine requirements needed in order for client request to be processed.
- Resolves inquiries for accuracy, completeness and adherence to company policies and procedures and compliance rules and regulations
- Coordinate with other departments to determine accurate resolutions
UNIVERSITY OF BATANGAS
Address: President Jose P. Laurel Hwy, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas, 4200 Batangas, Philippines
Phone:+63 43 723 1446
- Juan Y. Javier Memorial Award (Athlete of the Year) – an award given to the most outstanding performance of a varsity throughout his career as student-athlete.
- Career Service Eligibility (Certificate)
SAP Business One (Certificate)
- July’s Employee of the Month – given to the most outstanding employee for the given time
- Familiar with Support Ticket, Call center and Knowledgeable Systems
- Experience in Social Media
- Microsoft Office (Advanced)
- Microsoft Outlook