Marie Fe De Ocampo
Address: Nasugbu, Batangas City Philippines 4231
Experienced Administrative Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the BPO and banking industry. With a progressive experience managing site funds, office functions, and providing support to managers. Utilize expertise and experience to align positional goals with responsibilities.
Meralco Energy Inc., Batangas City, PH
(April 2017 – Present)
Maintain and update budget spreadsheets for various expenses and reconcile errors. Assist managers with supporting documents, memos and proposals. Perform routine clerical tasks like mailing, photocopying, scanning and filing. Support close communications with departments such as finance, HR, procurement, IT, logistics and company executives.
- Increased office orderliness by proposing new process improvement, reducing the company’s non-productive hours.
- Developed and implemented the organization’s 1st financial controls and reporting system.
- Conduct numerous training strategies for sessions with the Junior Staff Members.
Customer Support Representative
24/7 Support Services
July 06, 2016 – February 15, 2017
- Take inbound and do outbound calls, sends email and chat to customers within department service standards to answer questions regarding account information.
- Assist clients to cancel subscription, place an order and process refunds into their accounts. Observe confidentiality of information.
- Knows the processes and systems to be able to handle verification of details, responding to questions and clarifications. Observe telephone etiquette at all times.
- Deliver trusted, professional, and reliable service to A Lark Solutions PH Inc.
- Meet quality expectations to ensure a positive client experience
- Meet productivity expectations to maximize team service levels
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries
- Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product and policy changes
- Follow-up customer calls when necessary
Philippine National Bank
April – June 2015
- Responsible for processing new accounts in a time sensitive manner.
- Determine requirements needed in order for client request to be processed.
- Resolves inquiries for accuracy, completeness and adherence to company policies and procedures and compliance rules and regulations
- Coordinate with other departments to determine accurate resolutions
Master’s Degree & Bachelor’s Degree
UNIVERSITY OF BATANGAS
Address: President Jose P. Laurel Hwy, Kumintang Ibaba, Batangas, 4200 Batangas, Philippines
Phone:+63 43 723 1446
- Juan Y. Javier Memorial Award (Athlete of the Year) – an award given to the most outstanding performance of a varsity throughout his career as student-athlete.
- Career Service Eligibility (Certificate)
SAP Business One (Certificate)
- July’s Employee of the Month – given to the most outstanding employee for the given time
- Familiar with Support Ticket, Call center and Knowledgeable Systems
- Experience in Social Media
- Microsoft Office (Advanced)
- Microsoft Outlook